Output range and writeln style functions

Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 22 13:54:34 PST 2017

I've been increasingly using output ranges in my code (the
"component programming" model described in several articles on
the D site). It works very well, except that it would often be
more convenient to use writeln style functions rather than 'put'.
Especially when you start by drafting a sketch of code using
writeln functions, then convert it an output range.

Seems an obvious thing, I'm wondering if I missed something. Are
there ways to use writeln style functions with output ranges?

--Jon