Problems compiling sqlite-d

Nestor via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 28 18:39:29 PST 2017

On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 01:53:30 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 01:47:44 UTC, Nestor wrote:
>> On Saturday, 28 January 2017 at 21:09:25 UTC, Stefan Koch
>> wrote:

>>> I think you have to remove the app.d that comes with sqlite-d
>>> file if you want to use it.
>>> Because that tries to open views/test-2.3.sqlite.
>>>
>>> Please try to read the source-code in app.d and in test.d
>>> that come with sqlite-d.
>>>
>>> If you have questions about that I am happy to answer them.
>>> Sqlite-d is a work in progress and I have not used it for an
>>> actual project.
>>>
>>> Currently I am busy with improving the ctfe engine.
>>> So I don't have to many resources should sqlite-d need
>>> improvements.
>>
>> Thanks for your willingness to help.
>>
>> Removing app.d from the library seems to make no difference. I
>> just made an empty project as before (specifying your package
>> as a dependency), like this:
>>
>> dub init sqlite-test
>>
>> Then I try to build using simply dub without parameters.
>> However I get this message:
>>
>> Fetching sqlite-d 0.1.0 (getting selected version)...
>> Non-optional dependency sqlite-d of sqlite-test not found in
>> dependency tree!?.
>>
>> Am I missing a parameter or something?
>
> I just called dub fetch and see what the problem is.
> I am going to push an update to fix it.
> should be there in a minute

Thanks, it compiled now. However keep in mind there was a warning
for sqlited.d:

C:\Users\nestor\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\sqlite-d-0.1.5\sqlite-d\source\sqlited.d(743,5): Deprecation: Implicit string concatenation is deprecated, use "I do not expect us to ever get here\x0a" ~ "If we ever do, uncomment the two lines below and delete this assert" instead