D, Game Development, GLSL, Math

Void-995 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 12:07:48 PDT 2017

(Void-995) Hi, everyone. I'm pretty excited with what have D to
offer for game development, especially meta programming, traits,
object.factory, signals and bunch of other neat things that may
save a lot of time. Also, i saw support for vector data types and
simd, which sounds awesome. The question is, can i use simd as
base to extend it's syntax for making something like GLM for C++?
I mean extending existing types with new operators and such to
have GLSL/HLSL like syntax for basis math operation in D? Maybe
someone did that already?