weird error message

crimaniak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 16:56:27 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 1 July 2017 at 22:46:06 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 1 July 2017 at 22:44:33 UTC, crimaniak wrote:
>> 	enum moduleMask = ctRegex!`module\s+([^;]+)`;
>
> That should be `static`, not `enum`. I betcha that will at
> least change the error.

Works both variants, and reason really in line with Captures c =
..., as mentioned Ali Çehreli.  But my message not about this
mistake (I fix it immediately), but about very long error
messages generated in some cases. Maybe it will be good to have
some compiler switch or special treatment for messages with so
very long types.