D and .lib files. C++/Other?

Damien Gibson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 22:33:45 PDT 2017

K im retarded... So I forgot the golden rule, debug libs with
debug app, release libs with release app.. I attempted loading
the debug version of dll with D again just to see what kinda
errors (may) come up there, sure enough there is and i get a
fairly detailed one... However, when the function ConsoleWrite is
called in either project, it goes back to the close bracket on
the myclass.d page(The original myclass.d from the actual dll
source code) and then re[prts stdio.d "in gc_malloc"

At this point I am thoroughly confused... It has only done this
since adding the extern(C) tag to the source... even changing
that to C++(Where depends.exe reports a garbled mess of a name
again) still reports the same issue.