Panda Antivirus puts the latest dmd installer in quarantine

bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 6 13:05:31 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 6 July 2017 at 18:33:35 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
> But no problem with any file stored inside the current .7z
> archive file.
>
> So I guess the problem comes from the installer executable
> itself.
>
> Please try to fix this as soon as possible, as this immediately
> drives people away from D before they even got a chance to
> install it...

Why is it put in quarantine? Posting the reason and some
information about it would help a lot to identify the issue.

Not everyone has "Panda Antivirus" installed and nobody working
on dmd should be expected to anyway.

It's possible that the issue could be their AV too in which case
contacting Panda Antivirus might be helpful too. I know in the
past there has been problems with Avast.

See: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=203573.0