Need simple sound

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 6 17:12:37 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 6 July 2017 at 17:33:49 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:

> I think the autoDLL if done right. I hacked it together and
> worked easier than I thought but didn't put in the time to make
> it nice. It could avoid libs all together, not that we need to
> do that. Still need a h/di file, of course.

That's what the DerelictUtil ([1] && [2]) package does, though it
requires manual effort to load DLLs. It also allows you to load
specific versions of a DLL with the same binding. It would be
interesting to adapt your "autodll" approach in a future version.

[1] http://derelictorg.github.io/loading/loader/
[2] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictUtil