stacktrace for InvalidMemoryOperationError

crimaniak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 10 18:34:08 PDT 2017

Hi!

I have vibe.d application and long-standing error in it.
For the current moment, I have logs for stdout, stderr, and
additional log to write exceptions I catch. This error gives me
only the short line in stderr log:

core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError at src/core/exception.d(696): Invalid memory operation

Also, I use registerMemoryErrorHandler(); (see
http://vibed.org/docs#handling-segmentation-faults )

What else can I do to have the stack trace for this error?

I can't debug it because I don't have it on my developer's
machine.