2D game physics, macOS

Joel via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 12 17:34:42 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 12:05:33 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2017-07-12 12:18, Joel wrote:
>> Is there a 2D physics library I can use on macOS, with D?
>>
>> I already use a multimedia library for graphics, sound and
>> input.
>
> Box2D [1] perhaps. I think I've seen bindings for it, somewhere.
>
> [1] http://box2d.org

It doesn't look like there's any thing I can use. I've come
across: dbox, dchip, and blaze.  Blaze is dsource. dbox is alpha
and hasn't been updated for 3 years. dchip [1] hasn't been
updated for 2 years and doesn't compile (that's with out using
any thing, just import and dub dependency).

[1] https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/dchip