Exception handling

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 15 05:29:55 PDT 2017

On Friday, 14 July 2017 at 20:22:21 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 07/14/2017 12:36 PM, ANtlord wrote:
>
> All you need is to catch Exception there as well:
>
>     catch(Exception) {
>         assert(false, "throwable_fn threw something
> unexpected");
>     }
>
> Ali

Thank you, Ali! You answer for my question again.

> Again, this depends on the exact internals available at the
> semantic analysis time, but in theory, it should be possible
> that when a ThrowStatement is encountered, the surrounding
> scope aggregates the exception's type in it's aggregated
> exception set (ignoring things not inherited from Exception).

Sounds good. It doesn't appear too hard for implementation. But I
tried to understand dmd architecture at least 5 times.
Unfortunaly I can't get it. If there is a thing for talking
closer then it can help to ask mini questions. I mean something
like Slack or Telegram.