GtkD on android?

FoxyBrown via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 22 11:59:44 PDT 2017

With LDC's new ability to do android/arm, we are missing the
ability to do GUI's? Can any of the current D solutions work such
as GtkD or QtD? I'm looking for something somewhat lightweight,
easy to use(I find GtkD a bit funky but it does seem to work and
is relatively easy once one gets through the basics). I think
having a GUI builder is crucial though as it makes it so much
easier in the long run. Glade is a bit funky but functional and
works.

Ideally I'd like to be able to make portable apps that just work
across the board(mac, linux, windows, android) without much
hassle.