Crypto.lib and ssl.lib for Win32

MGW via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 26 01:12:20 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 at 21:51:39 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 at 12:11:08 UTC, MGW wrote:
>> Where can I find the ready made for usage or how to create
>> cryptro.lib and ssl.lib for Windows 32 that are necessary for
>> my project?
>
> Do you have the crypto.dll and ssl.dll? If so, implib can make
> the lib files. If you don't have implib, email the dlls to me
> and I'll get it to you (destructionator at gmail.com)

Thank you for your offer!
I didn`t find crypto.dll and ssl.dll files for Win32 with the
necessary list of export functions. but there`re files
libssl32.dll and libeay32.dll (from OpenSSL for Windows) which
have the necessary export functions. Can I use them instead of
crypto.dll and ssl.dll? Is it possible to rename libssl32.dll to
ssl.dll? One more question: Was the module http2.d check and did
it operate in Win32?
I understand that it works in Linux but I really need it working
in Win32.