dub and hierarchies of packages

Jean-Louis Leroy via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 26 07:05:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am quite happy with dub, the little package manager that could
:)

Now two questions or suggestions.

I have a package hierarchy (here
https://github.com/jll63/openmethods.d/blob/master/dub.sdl) and I
would like to 'dub run' or 'dub test' everything. Is there a
recursive mode that I've missed?

Secondly, I have buildTypes that I would like to use in all the
packages (like here
https://github.com/jll63/openmethods.d/blob/master/tests/misc/dub.sdl#L9). I would like to avoid repeating it in every dub.sdl. I tried putting the buildTypes in the root dub.sdl and defining my subpackages there (in spite of the warning against doing that) in the hope that the buildTypes would be globally available, but no. Is there a way of making the subpackages inherit stuff from their parent? Or some sort of sdl #include or 'import'?