It makes me sick!

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 27 12:00:20 PDT 2017

On 07/27/2017 11:54 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

 > You ended up with two versions of std.datetime. One was the module,
and the
 > other was the package.

I don't know how many people install from the zip file but I think the
zip file should include a datetime.d file with the following statement
in it:

static assert(false, "std.datetime is now a package; please remove this
file");

Of course the problem is, the user would have to remove the file every
time they unzipped potentially a later release. :/ We need more
prominent information about the change I guess.

Ali