It makes me sick!

FoxyBrown via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 29 12:26:03 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 at 19:17:08 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Friday, 28 July 2017 at 22:32:27 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
>> [...]
>
> What you are suggesting is blatantly idiotic.  No software ever
> made supports simply installing on top of an old installation
> from a compressed zip or tar file.  If you need hand-holding,
> the installer will wipe the old install before unpacking the
> new install for you.  The zip file is for people who know what
> they are doing, such as not unpacking on top of the old
> install.  You should just use the installer from now on, not
> the zip file, if you can't be bothered to remove the old
> install first.

bullshit. Are you a moron? You really think your absolute "No
software ever" is logical?

I can name many off the top of my head. Have you ever heard the
fucking word "portable"? I guess not, go look it up.

Please take your jack ass arrogant self somewhere else.

Also, equating dmd to an audio program or a clip art program that
is designed to load any and all files in it's install dir is
moronic too.