GC

Moritz Maxeiner via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 30 02:41:38 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 30 July 2017 at 09:12:53 UTC, piotrekg2 wrote:
> I would like to learn more about GC in D. [...]
> It would be great if you could point me out to articles on this
> subject.

The primary locations to get information are the language
specification [1] and the druntime documentation [2].
I also suggest reading the excellent GC series on the official
language blog [3].
Additionally, in this [5] - despite being mostly about the Go GC
- gives a good overview of garbage collection in general.

[1] https://dlang.org/spec/garbage.html
[2] https://dlang.org/phobos/core_memory.html
[3] https://dlang.org/blog/the-gc-series/
[4]