Creating and loading D plugins in D app

Mike B Johnson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 2 15:10:54 PDT 2017

On Friday, 2 June 2017 at 12:19:48 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 2 June 2017 at 11:09:05 UTC, aberba wrote:
>> 1. Get shared libs to work in D (the best approach for all D
>> code)
>
> I have done very little with this myself but other people have
> so it is doable.
>
>> 1. some kind of embeddable interpreter for a scripting
>> language like (a mini js engine) which exposes callable native
>> D APIs at runtime
>
> My script.d does this kind of thing
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.script.html#examples
>
> it is slow though.

You should put a link on the help somewhere so one can get to the
github page easily to view the source(or have the ability to go
from the module to the github source easily(small icon next to
module name in modules list).

This would help peruse the source to see how you came up with
some of your stuff ;)