D scripting in D

Mike B Johnson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 3 02:03:39 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 3 June 2017 at 00:02:54 UTC, Lewis wrote:
> On Friday, 2 June 2017 at 20:47:31 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
>> [...]
>
> For sure. I actually want to post the source code at some
> point, but the changes I made are very much set up specifically
> for this project. I'll sift through at some point and see if I
> can gather together something worth posting.
>
> [...]

Thanks. Maybe some of this could be overcome by a design pattern
that removes them from being an issue(e.g., script can not use
GC... only to demonstrate that if that were the case, then you
wouldn't have to worry about GC issues ;)?

I imagine that if "dll"'s were used that one would have all the
power to debug and develop them as normal d code, which is nice
and doesn't require a "script editor and debugger".