D and GDB

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 4 22:34:14 PDT 2017

On Monday, 5 June 2017 at 01:07:51 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> It can't be any more trivial than just running ddemangle, which
> is found in the dlang/tools repo on github.

Trivial i don't know but i had the feeling that the OP complained
about the stack trace not being readable although all the answers
went in another direction.

> (Arguably this should be shipped by default with dmd... or is
> it already?)

Of course it is. Currently i don't use it much but at the
beginning of 2017 it's been very useful to me, to process
valgrind's output, dozen and dozen of times. How can anyone
ignore that it's shipped with dmd ?