D for Web Development?

Michael Reiland via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 9 01:20:34 PDT 2017

Thanks for the link to those resources, that'll definitely help
giving me a broad overview, which for me is best.  If I know
something is there I can dive into the details when it becomes
more important to what I'm doing.

On Friday, 9 June 2017 at 03:34:20 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> anyway, if you are interested let me know and I'll write a
> simple demo.
>
> vibe is more popular but with it's async lib requirement it
> isn't as compatible. With mine you can use C libraries with
> ease regardless of i/o model.

I'm definitely interested, a small example with the integrated
httpd would be great.  Just a hello world would be perfect.

I was looking around at templating engines for D and came acros
Diet, Temple, and embd.  Do you have any recommendations on them
(or others)?  From the documentation for the projects, I'm
leaning towards Temple, but it would be nice to get input from
someone who has experience with them.