First time user of LDC and getting newbie problems.

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 13 14:06:56 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 20:04:46 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
> Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I just reinstalled everything and
> it's all good.  Something was really screwed up.

"Screwed up" is also a fairly good way to describe my responses
too, since I also missed your clear statement that you were using
Xubuntu.  I think I was having One Of Those Days ... :-)

The thought in my mind was that maybe you'd somehow installed a
32-bit LDC (which would probably still run all right on your
64-bit Xubuntu), and this could be the reason for the x86_64
build issues.  But I honestly couldn't say just on the basis of
what's in your post.

Anyway, glad to hear you got things sorted.