GStreamer and D

Jay Norwood via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 16 16:34:47 PDT 2017

On Friday, 16 June 2017 at 16:33:56 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:

> gst-inspect-1.0 is an executable that comes with the
> installation, however that is done. What are you thinking of
> when saying "ported"?

gst-inspect is a good demonstration of iteration through the
available gstreamer elements and their options. I want to modify
that code to generate a model that could be used for persisting a
pipeline configuration.
https://github.com/GStreamer/gstreamer/blob/master/tools/gst-inspect.c

So far, I've looked up about 80 calls used in that program, and
only these few don't have c aliases in the d interfaces.  I
haven't looked to see if these are macros, or perhaps I could be
looking at an incompatible version of gst-inspect.c.  Anyway,
looks pretty good so far.

gst_plugin_feature_get_name
g_list_next
g_return_if_fail