Simple c header => Dlang constants using mixins in compile time

Igor Shirkalin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 17 03:56:52 PDT 2017

Hello!

I have a simple C header file that looks like:
#define Name1 101
#define Name2 122
#define NameN 157

It comes from resource compiler and I need all these constants to
be available in my Dlang program in compile time. It seems to me
it is possible. I know I can simply write external program (in
python, for example) that does it, but it means I should
constantly run it after every change before D compilation.

Please, can anyone help to direct me how to realize it?
Thank you in advance!

Igor Shirkalin