Strange Bug in LDC vs DMD

FoxyBrown via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 30 14:54:10 PDT 2017

On Friday, 30 June 2017 at 20:13:37 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 07:57:22PM +0000, FoxyBrown via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote: [...]
>> [...]
>
> Um... the docs explicit say that dirEntries is lazy, did you
> not see that?
>
> [...]

It is possible that dmd has the same problem but I did not see
it. What I did was develop it using dmd then once it was working
went to release ldc and saw that it immediately did not have the
same results and the results were wrong.
Since I was debugging it the whole time and it was working fine
with dmd, I simply assumed dmd was working.

Since it is a lazy range, I'm sure that is the problem.