Date formatting in D

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 7 15:06:00 PST 2017

On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 22:15:39 Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> I do not know? Is this some ISO/ANSI format for dates? If yes than we
> should add it. If no there is no reason.

The ISO formats are already there. There's to/fromISOString and
to/fromISOExtString on SysTime, DateTime, Date, and TimeOfDay. What's
missing is custom date/time formatting, and it's on my todo list, but I've
had enough other stuff going on that I haven't gotten around to it even
though I should have done it ages ago.

- Jonathan M Davis