core.sys.windows.winldap

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 9 02:52:40 PST 2017

On Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 10:44:00 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> On 09/03/2017 11:19 PM, WebFreak001 wrote:
>
> Import libs like static libraries adhere to the same specs of
> PE-COFF versus OMF.
>
> So if you want things to work without much hassle, hello -m64!

Thanks, adding `--arch=x86_mscoff` to the dub call and then also
adding `"libs": ["wldap32"]` fixed it. Is there a way to force
dub to use that architecture? I could add it as dflags argument
but then it outputs a warning that I should use --arch instead. I
don't want users of my library to have that linker error