What is PostgreSQL driver is most stable?

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 14 06:21:39 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 13:13:31 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> I need to develop App that should work on Linux and Windows. It
> need PostgreSQL driver. I tried Vadim's ddbc for PostgreSQL but
> it's fail on x64 version of PostgreSQL and possible will not on
> x64 PG on Linux (I can't test it now).
>
> Could anybody advice me good driver without problems? I seen
> some pg-wrapers on code.dlang.ru, but do not have test all of
> them.

I'm using ddb [1], a full-D implementation of the PostgreSQL
protocol. Not everything it's in place, but it does its works,
and the codebase is pretty simple, so it's not difficult to
contribute if you need to add some feature that's missing for
your use case.

[1] https://github.com/pszturmaj/ddb

---
Paolo