'Access Violation Error' with parallel-foreach loop

ooyu via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 18 17:41:54 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 18 March 2017 at 20:57:59 UTC, ikod wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 March 2017 at 16:15:30 UTC, ooyu wrote:
>> When i was uing parallel-foreach loop, got this error:
>>
>>  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
>> object.Error@(0): Access Violation
>> ----------------
>> 0x0056CCB8 in _flushbu
>> 0x005663C7 in fwrite
>> 0x0041D39F in nothrow @nogc @trusted uint
>> std.stdio.trustedFwrite!(char).trustedFwrite(shared(core.stdc.stdio._iobuf)*, const(char[]))
>> at C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\stdio.d(3836)
>> 0x004611AA in D3std6format99__T14formattedWri at
>> C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\format.d(556)
>>  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
>>
>> code is here:
>>  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
>> foreach( web_url; parallel(urls) ){
>>     try{
>>         auto rq = Request(); // using dlang-requests library
>>         auto d = rq.get( std.uri.encode(web_url) ); // file url
>>
>>         File f = File(path_hash[web_url], "wb");
>>         f.write( d.responseBody );
>>         f.close();
>>     }
>>     catch(std.exception.ErrnoException e){}
>> }
>>  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
>>
>> I don't understand why got Access Violation error. :-(
>

> Hello,
> Also don't understand the reason and I can't reproduce this
> error. Can you try to pass ubyte[] to f.write() explicitly
> converting responseBody to array? Like
>
> f.write(d.responseBody.data());

No no, not work. :-(

when i trying this:
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
File f = File(path_hash[web_url], "wb");
f.write( d.responseBody.data() );
f.close();

downloaded text file like a byte[] array:
[255, 216, 255, 225, 32, 246, 69, 120, 105, 102, 0, 0, 77, 77, 0,
42, 0, 0, 0, 8, 0, 7, 1 ... // this is a file that downloaded and
open notepad.exe