Derelict SDL segfaulting on ubuntu?

Robly18 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 21 06:04:29 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 at 12:39:26 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 at 12:31:41 UTC, Robly18 wrote:
>> I've been working on a small game of tic tac toe using
>> Derelict SDL, and development has been going along great...
>> Until I tried to develop on my Ubuntu laptop.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Derelict-SDL is binding against newer functions than ubuntu
> supports, so "derelict-sdl2": "~>2.1.2" won't work. Change it
> to "derelict-sdl2": "~>1.9.7" if you want the highest supported
> SDL version that works on ubuntu

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a swift response!

Unfortunately, this seems not to have worked. I did the change
you told me to on dub.json, did dub upgrade and dub --force,
and... Nothing, still segfaulted. I had to comment out some
lines, such as SDL_PointInRect, but it still segfaults at
SDL_FillRect.