Exporting template function instances to C

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 24 23:17:15 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 25 March 2017 at 02:21:33 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
> Thanks a lot ... I was half joking playing with the name
> "mangling" but I appreciate your explanations and suggestions.

This is the internet, I can't tell if you're a newb or sarcastic,
and given this is a learn forum I'm going to make a conservative
estimate of the former ;) (possibly 'cause I was half asleep when
answering)

I would however be interested to know if the
extern(C++)/__attribute__((overloadable))/Instansiate combo
actually worked.