Dlearner via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 26 14:31:31 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 26 March 2017 at 12:40:42 UTC, Dlearner wrote:

> About half the textures seem to load fine.  Some progress!

I don't know why, but when I get to the 8th texture, the filename
has some garbage attached.

SDL_Surface* surface = IMG_Load(filename.ptr);
     if (surface is null) {
         writeln("surface is null: ", to!string(IMG_GetError()));
     } else {
         writeln(filename);
     }

 From console:
surface is null: Couldn't open Models/Nanosuit/helmet_diff.pngÇ2ÿ

I'm assuming the previous textures didn't experience this, but I
have no idea what could be the problem here, especially as the
filename seems fine when I writeln it.
:(