COM2D Wrapper

John Chapman via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 28 02:30:05 PDT 2017

On Monday, 27 March 2017 at 21:02:05 UTC, Nierjerson wrote:
> Anyone can help get this working? I think the issue maybe that
> the interface pointer returned by the COM interface is "C-like"
> and doesn't match what D expects an interface to be. I get
> access violations when trying to call the functions on the
> returned interfaces. Not sure about this though.

I don't have Photoshop so I can't verify this, however I think
Photoshop only declares dispinterfaces, meaning those methods
aren't present in the vtable, so every method will have to be
called using IDispatch.Invoke.

(I'm guessing IDL2D doesn't distinguish between dual and disp-
interfaces and just emits any functions it sees.)