Building DMD

Inquie via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 31 00:23:42 PDT 2017

I am trying to build DMD 64-bit. I was able to build everything
after getting the paths fixed for zlib, druntime, and phobos.
Everything seems to compile. I replaced all the files generated
in to the dmd directories of the old ones. (phobos64.lib,
gcstub.obj, dmd.exe)

But anytime I build my projects that worked fine in the x86
compiler I get the errors:

  Error 42: Symbol Undefined __d_arrayboundsp
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined __d_assertp

These seem like dmd runtime functions or something similar but
not sure why they don't exist.

Any ideas? Are these functions suppose to be in phobos or
druntime? and why aren't they showing up when I build from
sources and replaced everything, I believe, correctly?