Problems with Array Assignment?

Samwise via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 10 10:47:57 PDT 2017

I'm also having another problem with this program that is
(sorta?) related. If you notice in my main (minus all the
comments...), the code creates two tiles, then updates the
renderer so that it renders those tiles. Then I create another
tile in the same place as one of the first ones (not strictly
relevant) and updates. Then the program pauses before it exits.

The expected behavior for this is to just see "Different Text"
and "Other Text", instead of having any time to see just "Text".
However, it seems that the second update method is having the
effect that the first call should, and then the second is being
called after the waiting.

Could anyone offer any insight on this? Again I'm sure it's an
issue that I could have avoided had I known more when I wrote the
code, but just don't yet. Thanks again for the help.
~Sam