As many thanks As possible to who crates D and UFCS feature

k-five via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 13 01:23:55 PDT 2017

On Friday, 12 May 2017 at 20:53:56 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

> Is it safe to say that these 40 lines of D do the same as your
> 324 lines of C++ [1]?

No. I cannot say that.
Since this is not a full port of renrem in C++ to D. It was just
an example in D, nothing else.

> This, and your comments on the difficulties of building renrem
> [2] versus doing "rdmd", and the steepness of the learning
> curve (1 year C++ vs 2 weeks D), and the productivity (2 hours
> D vs ?? C++)

I am not sure about understanding your purpose correctly.

> I think are plenty material for a nice little blog.

Which English Grammar rule is used here? Sorry but I do not know!
are: linking verb after
think: main verb and subject!
I just want to say D is easy to learn and use; that is it. I have
no arguing about which Language is better no not. Of course that
program with C++, took me 1 month until it got ready, but in 2
days I could ported to D, since I had the already experience of
implementing it.

> Mike Parker runs the D blog, and I think he might be
> interested. No need to worry about the english language, you
> are safe with Mike. I'll see if I can get you his attention.

Sorry ... Still could not understand ... except you may want me
to put such post in D blog not here, and in this case, your are
right, the best way for such examples is on a blog or similar.
Sorry for posting it here.