As many thanks As possible to who crates D and UFCS feature

k-five via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 13 03:51:09 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 13 May 2017 at 10:15:34 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 May 2017 at 08:23:55 UTC, k-five wrote:
>> [...]
>
> OK understood.
>
>> [...]
>
> I am sorry for expressing myself poorly. What I meant to say is
> that it looked like you can write an interesting article about
> your experience learning and using C++ and learning and using
> D, comparing the two. D could come out of that comparison
> favourably considering 1) how long it takes to learn, 2) how
> much code you need to write, 3) whether there are difficulties
> along the way, and 4) how productive you can be (getting things
> done). I may have been jumping to conclusions, but it could
> still be an interesting read, especially for people that
> consider learning C++ or D. In particular the focus on UFCS is
> interesting, as that can be rather alien to beginners, and
> something you are enthusiastic about.
>
>> [...]
>
> Understood.
>
>> [...]
>
> Posting it here is fine. You could also have posted in the
> general forum, as it is more of a compliment than a question.
> But if you want to write more about your positive experience,
> then a blog article might be nice. It would reach more people,
> and it would maybe help some of them. If you want to do that
> work, then maybe Mike Parker would want to put it on the D
> blog, and help you polish it.
>
> Whatever you decide to do, thanks for sharing your experience
> here :-)
>
> Bastiaan.

On Saturday, 13 May 2017 at 10:15:34 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

Okay, and NOW I understood what you are trying to say.
First of all I thought you got mad at me. And I became sad.
Since; I tell this really that I was so happy about the code in
D, that I would want to share my happiness here with others and
not expressing myself. Still I am a beginner and learner.
Thanks anyway.