Getting DUB to work with VS 2017

Enjoys Math via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 21 18:49:48 PDT 2017

I did `dub generate visuald project_name`.

VS 2017 loads the .sln file except for red 'x's on the dub.json
files.

My dub.json file looks like (if it matters):

{
	"name": "pegparser",
	"targetName": "PEGparser",
	"authors": [
		"Fruitful Approach"
	],
	"description": "A parser for LED UX Designer using pegged.",
	"copyright": "Copyright 2017, fruitfulapproach at gmail.co",
	"license": "proprietary",
	"dependencies": {
		"pegged": "~>0.4.2",
		"pyd": "~>0.9.9",

Building gives errors although doing `dub build` at the command
line works.

Shouldn't the build command be `dub build` instead of `$(CC) -c` ?

How do I make this work.  Otherwise, I will just make calls to a
D app from python over the command line or something...