templatized delegate

Alex via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue May 23 16:03:37 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 16:38:14 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
> Ah, now I think I get it. You want to store a single delegate
> that could be called with different sets of arguments? No, you
> can't do that: you need an actual delegate instance, and for
> that, you need to know the signature, at least when
> instantiating C.

Yes :)
or, just to differentiate between the used and unused parameters,
without loosing their types and attributes.
But that's a minor problem, the solution with full signature

https://forum.dlang.org/post/ekbpjsuyqprusyasmjsm@forum.dlang.org#post-svvgcrymplmyondhuogt:40forum.dlang.org

works also well, as the effort to name everything is not so big
in my case...