NIO+Multithreaded TCPSocket listener, very low cpu utilisation

ade90036 andrea.rizzini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:24:21 UTC 2017

Result:

bombardier -c 200 -n 10000 http://localhost:4444

Bombarding http://localhost:4444 with 10000 requests using 200
connections
  10000 / 10000
[===========================================================================================================================] 100.00% 1m24s
Done!
Statistics        Avg      Stdev        Max
   Reqs/sec       122.27     909.33      20363
   Latency       49.98ms   192.16ms      1.07s
   HTTP codes:
     1xx - 0, 2xx - 9999, 3xx - 0, 4xx - 0, 5xx - 0
     others - 1
   Errors:
     the server closed connection before returning the first
response byte. Make sure the server returns 'Connection: close'
response header before closing the connection - 1
   Throughput:    36.89KB/s

Mediocre result... let me create a java equivalent program so we
have a direct comparison......