GtkD help

Ivan Trombley itrombley at dot-borg.org
Sat Nov 18 21:57:22 UTC 2017

I have this small application for viewing select log data from a
certain game that I originally wrote in C++/Qt. For various
reasons, I decided to rewrite this app in D using gtk-d. First, I
have to say that the documentation for gtk-d is atrocious!
However, I managed to cobble together enough information to get
80% of it done.

I would like to be able to controll how the cells in a TreeView
are rendered (ie the text color used) but I'm not able to find
any information about how to do this. Does any one have
experience here? If so, can you please give me a clue?