Json

Mafi mafi at example.org
Sun Nov 19 10:50:58 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 14:25:58 UTC, kerdemdemir wrote:
> I am using vibe.d's json(http://vibed.org/api/vibe.data.json/)
> module without a problem and really happy with it. There are
> also some
> examples(https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/tree/master/examples/json). If you are using "dub" package manager it is also very easy to integrate vibe.d.

Well, this would pull the whole vibe.d into the executable,
wouldn't it? I'll stick with stdx.data.json for now, which I have
tried and it does work in my case. But I'll minimize the actual
json-interaction code so I can switch out the lib at any time.

Thank you all! It's rather unfortunate that the (std lib) json
situation is still not sorted out!