dmd/ldc failed with exit code -11

Anonymouse asdf at asdf.net
Tue Nov 21 13:28:44 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 10:12:11 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 10:10:59 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 00:15:04 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
>>> I have a large named enum (currently 645 members) of IRC
>>> event types. It's big by neccessity[1].
>>>
>>> I'm using dub, and both dmd and ldc successfully build it in
>>> test and debug modes, but choke and die on plain and release.
>>> I bisected it down to when I did a big addition to the enum
>>> to encompass virtually all event types there are.
>>>

>> Try using https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite/wiki to
>> obtain a minimal test case which reproduces the issue and file
>> bug report(s).
>
> This tool can actually be used straight from dub itself:
> http://code.dlang.org/docs/commandline#dustmite

I'm having trouble constructing a dustmite test of that, as I can
only pass it a initial known good state by removing the parts I
know exhibit the segfault.

Looking at the dmd command dub issues and testing them myself I
notice that if I reorder the arguments it builds.