interfacing c++

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Wed Nov 22 08:43:54 UTC 2017

22.11.2017 02:12, Markus пишет:

snip

> I could do the instancing/destruction by functions and write a custom d
> class that calls these methods in this()/~this().
This is what I used to do as special members like ctor/dtor did not
supported in D before, but your example of using ctor is interesting.
What about dtor - you allocate class using D GC but try to destroy it
manually - namely this I guess gives you an error in rt_finalize2
because it tries to destroy object that has been destroyed.