Tried C++ to D. Wrong result.

Dmitry dmitry at indiedev.ru
Tue Nov 28 11:03:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 09:01:47 UTC, Temtaime wrote:
> https://pastebin.com/xJXPBh0n
> Converted it and it works as expected.
What did you use for it?
In future I'll be needed to convert some more C++ code.

P.S. /And it works wrong, because uses unsafe pointer (ubyte
*image). So, it takes wrong values (Blue of the next pixel
instead of Alpha of the current pixel). Same with original code./

P.P.S. Anyway, I already found all things I did wrong. But also I
found in your code that there is `swap` function, didn't know it.
Thank you!