Email validation

codephantom me at noyb.com
Tue Nov 28 23:38:56 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 19:32:40 UTC, Vino wrote:

>  Can you provide me a example, as the link does not have any
> examples.
>
> From,
> Vino.B

btw... yes documentation is an acknowledged issue with regards to
phobos...but..that aside...it can also be useful (and wise) to
look at the unit tests in the source code.

I'm not sure that simply calling something you don't know
anything about is such a good idea these days ;-)

...fortunately, we have access to the source - which gets
installed with dmd.

or you can find it on github.

https://github.com/dlang/phobos