Basic questions about D lang?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:07:10 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 at 13:39:11 UTC, Jayam wrote:
> Can we compile our program to multi program ?

Based on your C# reference you must be referring to the "Mixed
Platform" build option. No, that is a .NET thing and D is not on
.NET (that project has died).

D requires a more traditional approach to multiple platforms,
you'll need to write your code with the needs of your supported
platforms in mind. Luckily in pure D this is like no work, but
when you interface to C/C++ libraries you'll hit sizes of types
and structures changing almost randomly (ok it isn't that bad).