Vibe.d using Windows Certificate binding, possible?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:52:44 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible, but maybe someone
understands Windows better.

Windows provides a means no bind a certificate to a port using
netsh.exe. This means (at least for standard Windows networking
calls) connections to that port will be given the bound cert.

The Vibe.d documents state that a Certificate chain and key needs
to be provided. I'm pretty sure that the port binding requires
very specific Network API calls, possible .NET only. Can any
confirm or deny?