Looking for a mentor in D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 17:22:59 UTC 2017

On 10/02/2017 11:54 PM, eastanon wrote:

 > I would like to dive deeper into D, however sometimes it can get
 > intimidating when I read some of the discussions on the forums and I
 > realise I know nothing.

I think it happens to everyone at different level. (Certainly happens to
me all the time.)

I find such discussion areas excellent places to improve myself. I
started learning C++ on comp.lang.c++.moderated and D here without any
CS background myself. Current discussions make it obvious what is in
fashion these days and then you go ahead and read a little bit about the
ones that are interesting to you.

 > Please let  me know if you would like to be a D mentor.

I think it's beneficial to others as well as to you if we keep the
conversation on this forum. Many more opportunities to learn from
others' questions and many less opportunities of BS by mentors... You
can still email me, a person without CS background, at
acehreli at yahoo.com. :)

Ali