Fun project (after a day of studying euclidean geometry) in Dlang

Tristan B. Kildaire deavmi at disroot.org
Thu Oct 5 16:00:52 UTC 2017

So I really felt like doing something in D today and decided to write a
database engine. I am still working on the scheme/protocol/format for
the database files (which is going well) (so far 111 lines of code in
the `database.d` module). Next will be to finish the Database class up
in said module (which I am doing now, only method is void addKey(string
keyName, string type)). After that is done I will be adding more methods
to make this database more useful (and actually have methods to assign
data into it).

I am going to probably add the networking tonight. I will post a link to
it somewhere.

Beware this is my first bigg-ish program in D. You will probably laugh
at some of the things I did.

Sadly it has nothing to do with Euclidean Geometry (maybe next time!).