DLL hell :S

Ian Hatch wererogue at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:29:24 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 7 October 2017 at 15:14:01 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> Email Walter directly.
>
> I intend to campaign for next years (basically a soft TODO
> list) plan for what we want done. But until then, he and Andrei
> need to hear that this is the biggest limitation that D faces
> currently, not memory management.

Hm, are you saying "if you email Walter he can tell you how to
sort it" or "please make sure Walter knows this problem is
important" (or both)?  Definitely happy to give my feedback.

"not memory management" gives me an idea actually - if I ditch
the GC, which I may want to do eventually anyway, I guess I won't
have this issue.